Buscar este blog

viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

A Great Beginning

Hi all, my name is África Coronado Martín. I´m 20 years old and I´m studying a Teaching career in Ceuta´s University Faculty nowadays.

I´ve created this blog because of  two subjects, I´m not going to lie you, but here I want to express my feelings, my thoughts, my personal opinions, what I´d change and what I would not. 

One thing I want to highline is that Education should have changed at the same time society changed. In my opinion Education progressed, but no as fast as population did. Now, we are living in a technology stage and Education isn´t as implicated as society is. I´m 20 years old so, maybe my age make me criticize a lot of things but as I want to become a English teacher I think that here I should critizise things related to Education. One thing I cannot understand are differences between Education and society . I just want to get a better education for people in the future (who will be formed in schools, living at the same time differences beteween population and Education).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario