Buscar este blog

sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

Our First Week & Personal Opinion About It.

This week was the back to the faculty. It was a strange week, I mean, students were nervous because of exams, we were always looking for our finals results in some subjects. Now,some subjects have finnished, it´s time for new ones (or just new teachers). I think this second period will be funnier than the first  (I hope it too) , I don´t know why but it´s a feeling.

This week was a presentation week too. New teachers, new ways of working, new subjects... There are too many new things !

There is a special class and I would like to write about it: educar21.

Maybe the name is a little bit strange for a University subject but this strangeness make it special. On our first class the teacher made a funny presentation with a piece of paper and a pen. After his presentation he asked us if we could do it. We made it. Fernando, the teacher of Educar21,  noticed us that he will teach us how to teach for a nowadays school and not for a school in 1965. This idea liked us because we want to be  future teachers working with all new resources, and no future teachers working as past teacher.

On the second class Fernando told us some things we need to have to continue with the subject, most of my classmates had every thing because we were part of a resources subject and we created blogs, wikis, gmail accounts...

The third class was very interesting, Fernando show us what it´s a PLE and what is Connectivism. I´ve never eard something about it, but I think it is something new, something made with people´s help , something made in common.

I hope to continue learning new things as interesting or even more interesting than all I´ve learnt this first week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario